NAS100 War not over
NAS100 4 HOUR CHART

US500 (SP500): Shaken but damage not fatal
US500 4 HOUR CHART

canadian govvy mouthpiece CBC reports carney’s visiting donald thnusly
–
“Trump calls Carney ‘world-class leader,’ says no trade deal yet because ‘I want to be great, too’”
Updated5 minutes ago
Second Carney-Trump Oval Office meeting ends with laughter before closed-door talks begin
I am happy that carney’s 2nd meeting ends with laughter for the plebs.
Next lets see how pristine or chewed up carney emerges from behind the closed-door
XAUUSD (GOLD): Almost got to 4000
XAUUSD 1 HOUR CHART

Forex Market Snapshot

DLRx 98.475 at 11:04 AM EDT (on cnbc)
US 10-yr 4.144%
EURO 1.1667
currently under its 50dma O(on gv-sourced price feed)
USD is “hot” in the and equities still appear willing if not able to keep on climbing
political uncertainty one might say, both in the US, M/E and EUROPE (france)
and in which USD currently is on the up-n-up, even yield spread – altho diminished continues to suggest in favour of the euro
with respect to
EURO 1.1673 as I type
I am biased. Biased to BoD the puppy as long as it is N of 1.1650.
ATM hard to see it rush N of 1.1750
Yakkers
few have already yakked, some more are left to yak yet:
kaskkari, nagel, lagarde, miran, escriva and muller
© 2024 Global View
