S&P 500 Posts Weekly Gain, Closes Near Record Highs as Technology Sector Rallies
The Standard & Poor’s 500 index rose 1.6% this week, reaching new highs, led by the technology sector.
The market benchmark closed Friday’s session at 5,431.60, slightly below its record closing level of 5,433.74 reached on Thursday. The S&P 500 also hit a new intraday high on Wednesday at 5,447.25. It is now up 2.9% for the month to date and up 14% this year.

Nasdaq closed at a record high for 5 th day in a row.
I read calls for another Bank of Canada rate cut in July
Biden-Trump debate in 10 days
First French poll on June 30
IS data has mainly missed on downside but a light calendar next week
No one is talking about stagflation or recession. I read there has only bern one soft landing and that was in 1995
As a trader, all you should want from a broker is one that is repotable, provides you with a level playing field, and one you don’t have to worry about being in business when you wake up.
This article shows you…

This past week started out with the EURO coming under selling pressure on French political concerns, got a reprieve mid-week when US CPI came in soft, and ended it on a weaker note with French politics again the focus. However, it did manage to come off its lows after EURUSD paused above its 2024 low.
This sets the stage for the coming week where a light US calendar leaving the focus elsewhere.

The prop industry has been shaken of late with traders wary if the irfirm will be around if they get funded and have profits to withdraw.
We had given up promoying prop firms until we came across one we feel is repitable. See foir yourself.

I should qualify my earlier statement. My recommendation is strong, I am the furthest thing from stupid. There was a time THE Vice President of a national title company would drive me all over California, and I was given VIP status where the order was “Ay time Mr. ___ shows up at your office you give him whatever he needs. I went from broke to having the trust of major banks. I called THE Vice president of a major bank and said “Rob its Tom I have another one, GMAC has it the numbers will work, and he called the courthouse steps to stop the foreclosure, and the Widow calls you up crying thanking you and your wife is crying saying I love you … and I didn’t charge that widow a penny. That is they type of person you should be working with. I have spoken with Jay. He is one of them.
Not to hog the foum but I also have a recommendation, as someone who has dealt with bank traders across the globe, and in person in various cities. There was a rule in my office, when I literally was doing so much business I took over an entire building and everyone in that building ended up working with me. They had a home and loved the vibe. We burned out 3 fax machines in one month we were so busy. The unspoken rule was that if you are a sour person you would simply not last in that office. They would just evaporate on their own, the nice people stuck. I did not tolerate sour attitudes. Surround yourselves with nice people like Jay at Global View.
I dedicated time to studying Amazing Trader and comparing to some things. I found it to be quite useful. As a former CTA I find no problem recommending it to anyone either as a main tool or complimentary to what you do. The method is very similar to the way I used to participate. I do things much differently now but definitely pay attention to what Jay is providing.
June 14 (Reuters) – A look at the day ahead in U.S. and global markets by Alun John.
How U.S. consumers are feeling is the question for today, though it could be one of those relatively rare occasions when it’s developments in Europe and Asia that are driving the macro picture.
The University of Michigan’s consumer sentiment survey is due and last month’s reading was at a six-month low.
Morning Bid: Consumer check, but don’t forget France and Japan
This is one of our most popular articles and after reading Knez’s post about 1.0850 it is worth showing again, both for those who have not read it and as a reminder for those who have read it as well.
My Favorite Trading Secret: The Power of the “50” Level
My Favorite Trading Secret: The Power of the “50” LevelI’m
Wednesday was perfect retrace on EU to fill the opening gap and FVG up to 1.0850, then ystd back to down journey….. on my chart weekly needs to close below 1.0750 today to stay bearish ….. I love when price moves by the book. 🙂
Now price tested weekly low at 1.0719 next is to test previous month low at 1.0649
© 2024 Global View
