XAUUSD – Gold Daily
Supports : 2630.00 , 2620.00 & 2600.00
Resistances : 2675.00 , 2685.00 & 2710.00
As long as 2630.00 support holds, we can see aggressive move Up towards 2800.00 area.
If 2620.00 lost, we’ll be watching deeper correction.
Above mentioned Resistances are projections based on previous Upticks and Bullish angle.

US Data was only slightly disappointing.
Among the holidays today which include National No Sugar Day, National Poetry Day, Bring Your Bible To School Day, and National Wide Awake Day, it is officially National Buy British Day. That certainly must support my earlier observation about some metrics and neural conditions being strong on the buy side of GbpUsd.
So that pair simply must go up.
Taking bets
how long … before harold gets slammed ?
The Profane 78-Year-Old Leading the Dockworkers Strike
‘They won’t be able to do anything in this country without my people,’ port union chief Harold Daggett says in setting audacious targets in a coastwide strike
US500 4 HOUR CHART – Consolidation or retracement?

Retreat from the record high so far holding off a serious retracement by staying above the 5772 line.
With a Geopolitical cloud hanging over markets and Friday’s US jobs report looming, keep an eye on 5700 as that will likely set the tone.
No matter what, the Middle East risk should keep stocks cautious into the weekend.
Ah Losses – books can be written on those 😀 As you disclosed something from past, let me share something of my own :
I was still very young ( but will learn 😀 , when in front of the whole Bank, all the dealers on the desk and General Manager present , went Short on USDJPY – 105.75 , very confident ….calm…full of myself…It moved against me a bit, but not much…fine…part of the game…next morning, Chief dealer on the desk calling me at around 6 am – hysterical….rate was on 107.50…position wasn’t small…I explained him that all is OK, it is just an Uptick and soon they’ll go for below 100 ( perfect target at 80 and possibly new low…no questions asked…Of course it went 109….112….I was forced to close it at 115….
I moved to USDDEM – end of story 😀
P.S. I still remember some significant rates for different currencies , and even use them as part of my passwords 😀
Bobby –
I would like to offer a sample of how incredibly accurate I can be. But based on a loss. THE perfect loss.
Years ago when on the phone with my CTA partner in New York, I bought Dow futures at the exact high tick. That tick remained the high for 6 months.
My partner could not stop laughing. My reputation got around a bit after that. You must have a sense of humor in this business.
I did close the trade quickly lol.
The perfect loss.
Markets are manipulated from the stone age of course, but what makes it interesting is the fact that all those manipulations make sense at the end of the day – looking at charts one can easily spot ( IQ needed 😀 “rules” that drive the market.
Different manipulators with always different agendas exclude each others in the process – for one to earn the other has to lose – so bottom line : look carefully and use their manipulations in your own favour….
And example of my earlier post. Years ago another CTA in New York and I would time Dow futures based on a Dow Jones Newswire commentary that came out at exactly 11am PST / 2pm EST every morning. The market would almost instantly go strongly the opposite direction of what the commentary said. This went on for over a year with only the rare occasions it did not transpire that way.
If you pay attention you can find how, when, and where markets are being manipulated.
© 2024 Global View
