When you pull back for a moment from trying to figure out what is the next move on DAX, one fact just hits you – this is the biggest move EVER in one single motion – one huge and extremely steep wave.
Over 5.000 pips in just over one month.
Now it becomes kind of crazy to predict that it’s gonna go Up some more…
But this is exactly how it looks like right now.
Ultimate target is at 24.800 and in any other circumstance I would bet on it.
Pattern that we are looking at ( today’s development and the close DAX managed to achieve ) calls for tomorrow : Next Leg UP.
However, I am becoming wary more and more….it comes from the fact that something like this has never happened before on DAX .
So let’s our imagination flies some more – if DAX really hits it up as I just said, it’s real target lies more in 28.500 area …
Be very careful , and never forget the old adage : the way it goes Up is exactly the way it’s gonna go Down 😀